What you need to do when you get login error.
In some rare cases, linking account doesn’t work. You can use this method below which has 95% success rate.
This method requires you to temporarily disable your Instagram account, wait for some hours and then add it to DAMGRAM before you log in to any other device.
Note: If you run a very active account, we suggest you do this at night or off peak period so many of your followers don’t notice the 3 hours off-time.
Below are the steps to achieve this;
1. Goto Instagram.com on desktop or on a mobile browser and login to your account
2. Click on your profile name
3. Click the Edit Profile button
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Temporary Disable My Account
5. Select the Just Need a Break option, enter your password and click on the Temporary Disable Account button.
6. All you need to do now is wait for 3 hours.
7. After the waiting period. Now open your DAMGRAM account and add your Instagram Account. It’ll be activated automatically.
Note: Do NOT login to Instagram on any device (Mobile or PC) during the waiting period, you should only use other devices after you have successfully added your account to DAMGRAM.
Please do let us know if you still cannot add your account!